Namecheap was founded all the way back in 2000 by Richard Kirkendall. Over the past 18 years, they’ve reportedly racked up three million customers. Domain names are the name of Namecheap’s game (sorry, couldn’t resist), with over seven million under their control.
Namecheap Info & Overview
AVERAGE UPTIME :
24/7 Live Chat
Free Site Migration
MONEY BACK POLICY:
30 days money-back guarantee
- FREE Domain and Migration .-Namecheap excel at domain names. So it only makes sense that they’ll happily throw one in if you sign up for their hosting plan.
- Decent Load Time – After the uptime, the second most important criteria is speed. The reason it’s so important is that speed has been directly correlated with visitor happiness.
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee-Namecheap does offer a rock-solid 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ve got a full month to see if their service is right for you. Otherwise, it’s not too late to back out and try something else.
- Fully-Loaded Value Plan .- Namecheap surprised us, though. First, they offered unmetered bandwidth on their cheapest plan. They also give you access to standard features like cPanel access and apps like WordPress.
- Unlimited storage.- They are generous with storage in each of their plans.
- Unlimited transfer.- I like the idea of having unlimited transfer for my websites, especially on peak dates where I have more visits to my page.
- CloudFlare Partner
- Unlimited transfer and free site migration
- SSD servers up to 20 times faster
- Free automatic daily backups and Server Rewind tool
- Money back guarantee at any time
- File (Inode) Limit