Liquid Web excels in managed hosting; in fact, that’s the reason for the service’s Editors’ Choice designation. With managed hosting, a business doesn’t house its servers onsite. Instead, the servers are hosted at a web host’s datacenter. That might sound like a description of what every web hosting service does, but Liquid Web goes far beyond simply serving up files remotely. The company can handle all the site’s administrative duties and support tasks, regardless of complexity and scale.
Liquidweb Info & Overview
AVERAGE UPTIME :
24/7 Live Chat
Free Site Migration
MONEY BACK POLICY:
30 days money-back guarantee
- Excellent Customer Service: Liquid Web boasts an excellent Heroic Support customer service team, a squad of knowledgeable people who assist you in under a minute if you reach out by phone, in under 30 minutes if you submit a help desk ticket, and in under 59 seconds if you reach out by chat. Sounds good, yes? It is.
- Expensive, but Powerful: Without question, Liquid Web is one of the most-powerful web hosts PCMag has reviewed, and it’s a clear Editors’ Choice for managed web hosting. It has numerous packages with absolutely killer specs—specs that will cost you a pretty penny. Liquid Web may not have shared hosting packages, but the company’s excellent dedicated and VPS hosting are enough to place it among the web hosting elite.
- Easy to use: What makes it stand out Just host to the competition is its accessible and easy-to-use interface, which can be used for your personal and business needs. With 99% uptime guarantee, a single and simple control panel, and a dedicated technical support team, which is available 24/7, the company offers the most customer-friendly experience.
- Excellent dedicated, VPS, cloud, and reseller packages.
- Prorated VPS plans.
- High-end specs
- Terrific customer service and uptime in testing.
- Lacks shared hosting plans.